Sunday, 12 April 2009

Exam....

Just about a month till my coursework and exam work is due in words can't explain how much I can't wait till its over !!!! Coursework needs some little tweeks here and there but its pretty much done, as for my exam i'm coping with annotation alot better plus my work has more direction. I have my final piece idea now so working towards it should be the wasy part, only a few more artist responses and a couple of my own shoots to do :D. (yes another rant on work with awful use of english ) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Welcome

Hello and thankyou for visiting my blog, if you like my work then please comment on any of the posts which take your interest or contact me via email. I am hoping to set up a new website where I can sell prints as well as having a place to post my ideas and showcase my work. Any photographers out there who want opinions on there work please give me links to your work i'm always interested in seeing new and old photographer's work thanks again.

Erik Niemz