Wednesday, 14 January 2009

University...

Well its finally come to it 5 years later and i'm at the point where uni is just round the corner excited would be a massive understatement haha. Without writing an essay i've been looking forward to going to uni for about 3 years now and since then i've completed GCSES doing my final A-Level exams currently and have offers from my top 3 choices. Even though its not like I will be leaving home tomorow i'm so close to the end its hard to stop thinking about everything that is ahead of me. I guess that for the same reason it feels like i'm a footstep away from leaving everything behind. I wonder how much I will change when i'm away from family and close friends of course its not like I will never see them again... but as they've helped shape who I am as a person up untill now I may change alot quicker than I think. But yeah pardon the sentiment! haha.
More importantly i'll be learning alot more about photography in the next few years so there may actually be some good work on here :O

Laters

Erik

No comments:

Welcome

Hello and thankyou for visiting my blog, if you like my work then please comment on any of the posts which take your interest or contact me via email. I am hoping to set up a new website where I can sell prints as well as having a place to post my ideas and showcase my work. Any photographers out there who want opinions on there work please give me links to your work i'm always interested in seeing new and old photographer's work thanks again.

Erik Niemz