Sunday, 30 March 2008

Graveyard...

These pictures are my own ideas for the subject of emotional links and connections. I have chosen a strong theme of death and how we still feel emotionally attached to those who have passed. I wanted to capture this sense of loss and attachments in these photos. My sister kindly offered to pose as a young girl who had lost a relative and visiting their grave. I was unsure of how to colour these pictures thinking that black and white would be an easy way out and i wanted to create a more diverse range of tones and strengths. As not every emotion conveyed had to be a negative bright and bold could be used.

here they are.... (didn't like this one as much but experiment with bold brighter colours)

No comments:

Welcome

Hello and thankyou for visiting my blog, if you like my work then please comment on any of the posts which take your interest or contact me via email. I am hoping to set up a new website where I can sell prints as well as having a place to post my ideas and showcase my work. Any photographers out there who want opinions on there work please give me links to your work i'm always interested in seeing new and old photographer's work thanks again.

Erik Niemz