Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Tone and Contrast...

The themes for my work wil be quite simple to start off with, basic art elements such as pattern, line, tone etc. but as I complete these standard elements I promise that the subject for my work will develop and become interesting. Again a section required for the digital section of my Photography AS. The 2 pictures I have chosen are my favourites and I consider them to be most suited to the theme. A further point I must make is that these pictures do vary in the time I have taken them.I will work towards making the pictures I post recent ones to give readers an idea of my current work. Ok boring writing over sorry for the rant here are the pictures.
Celtic Cross




Archway

No comments:

Welcome

Hello and thankyou for visiting my blog, if you like my work then please comment on any of the posts which take your interest or contact me via email. I am hoping to set up a new website where I can sell prints as well as having a place to post my ideas and showcase my work. Any photographers out there who want opinions on there work please give me links to your work i'm always interested in seeing new and old photographer's work thanks again.

Erik Niemz