Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Studio Lighting

Well this photo was taken a while ago took a while because it was my first time using the studio lights but it was so worth it and enjoyable the grapes and wine are fake and it was taken during my work experience at southnotts collage in nottingham. I used my digital camera (cannon eos 400d) At the moment I am brainstorming ideas for responses to some street photographers work and then the next blog will take a little break from photography while I get some new good photos. So here it is the result of 3 hours studio work.


Wine Bottle

No comments:

Welcome

Hello and thankyou for visiting my blog, if you like my work then please comment on any of the posts which take your interest or contact me via email. I am hoping to set up a new website where I can sell prints as well as having a place to post my ideas and showcase my work. Any photographers out there who want opinions on there work please give me links to your work i'm always interested in seeing new and old photographer's work thanks again.

Erik Niemz