Monday, 3 December 2007

Street...

The project for my digital section is themed on the street, this post contains a selection of a few pictures I took for it. These are not the final pictures for the project just a few pictures to start of the theme. I have used skate pictures for the street theme because skate culture and the sport is linked and is found mainly in the street enviroment. These are not all the photos jus my favourites. Adam is the skater in these pictures and I choose the subject looking over a city scape to differ from the skate theme. In all the photos i have humans in the picture because i think it was a good idea to see humans adaptaion and interaction with the street enviroment.





Chris's view of th



No comments:

Welcome

Hello and thankyou for visiting my blog, if you like my work then please comment on any of the posts which take your interest or contact me via email. I am hoping to set up a new website where I can sell prints as well as having a place to post my ideas and showcase my work. Any photographers out there who want opinions on there work please give me links to your work i'm always interested in seeing new and old photographer's work thanks again.

Erik Niemz